Returning after months: what is really happened?


It feels a little bit strange to write something for a project that is not really defined. I also used English to express myself in this little pages I wrote, which can be seen as something bizarre, considering that the largest part of the audience that follows my artistic activity is Italian. For an English reader, it may also appear strange: I'm using a mixture of Italian and English grammar. There's this old idea, in marketing, that suggests that you should be regularly posting on whatever online activity you're involved in. I honestly don't think it can be applied to my case. 



I'm alone in this venture, and I feel more comfortable posting whenever I feel to do it. For aesthetical reasons, I completely changed the colors and the tones in this blog. Right now, it's just a little project, very on the side of my life, which is filled with many deadlines and live-projects. I'd like to maintain this space as a sort of backup plan. Social media maybe won't last forever, and it could be really good to have a spot where I still can be reached. So, to sum up, don't expect this blog to be a regular one. I'll try my best to share significant facts in my life that can be interesting for other people, but I'll not be able to do so on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis. Thank you all, my few readers, and until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first attempt: a different look on Music