My first attempt: a different look on Music


Dear readers, I'm more than happy to share with you the first article on my website. I decided to start with a blog in order to reach the widest audience possible. 

As an artist (or, at least, an attempting one) I have the privilege of working surrounded by Beauty, in its deepest meaning. Furthermore, by studying Music, I have the chance to meet on daily basis the best composers through their work.

I decided, for this reason, to share some of the "insights" with all of you, and this is my very first step in that sense. I hope you'll stay with me along the way, we'll go together inside the world of Classical Music.

In addition, we'll touch themes related to the Art in general, its role in a modern society and so on. I hope there will be many feedbacks in the future: I think we can all learn a lot from other people, if we share knowledge. Also, there will be probably other contributors and writers that will help me in the developing of the website. Stay tuned!

PS. This is my personal logo, tell me what you think about it!




Follow me on: Facebook - Instagram - YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog